Dine-in menu for Viet Thai – St. Peters, Missouri
- 20% gratuity added to parties of 5 or more.
- This menu is solely for dine-in, not online ordering prices.
- Prices to order online may vary.
- Satay-Chicken – Grilled skewer, marinated in curry. Served with cucumber salad and peanut sauce – $10.95
- Crispy Spring Roll (5) – Vegetarian egg roll. Served with sweet and sour sauce – $6.50
- Vietnamese Egg Roll (2) – Filled with pork, taro, carrot, jicama, and mushroom. Served with lime fish sauce – $7.95
- Crab Rangoon (5) – Snow crab and cream cheese. Served with sweet and sour sauce – $6.50
- Crispy Cheese Roll (5) – Cream Cheese wrapped in egg roll shell. Served with mild sweet chili sauce – $6.50
- Fried Tofu – Served with cucumber salad and peanut sauce – $8.95
- Thai Toast (5) – Seasoned ground chicken spread over French bread. Served with cucumber salad – $8.95
- Shrimp Roll (5) – Jumbo shrimp wrapped in a crispy shell. Served with sweet chili sauce – $11.95
- Honey Wing – Fried wings tossed in honey garlic sauce – $10.95
- Curry Potsticker (4) – Flashed fried potsticker. Served with Panang curry sauce – $9.50
$7.95 – All of the following spring rolls are wrapped in steamed rice paper.
- Thai Spring Roll (2) – Egg, tofu, cucumber, carrot, basil, bean, and cilantro. Served with plum sauce.
- Goi-Cuon (2) – Shrimp, pork, and vermicelli rice noodle. Served with hoisin peanut sauce.
- Goi Cuon Bo Nuong (2) – Grilled Angus beef and vermicelli noodles. Served with lime fish sauce.
- Goi Cuon Thit Nuong (2) – Grilled marinated pork and vermicelli noodles. Served with lime fish sauce.
- Goi Cuon Ga Nuong (2) – Grilled marinated chicken and vermicelli noodles. Served with lime fish sauce.
Vietnamese and Thai Salads
- Som Tom (Papaya Salad) – Green papaya, carrot, dried shrimp, tomato, green bean, fresh chili, and whole peanuts. Mixed with fresh lime fish sauce – $11.95
- Spicy Noodle Salad – Mixed seafood, ground chicken tossed with glass noodles, onion, cilantro, whole peanut, fried garlic, and white mushroom in our spicy lime vinaigrette – $11.95
- Goi (Vietnamese Salad) – Choices of shrimp, chicken, or fried tofu, combined with shredded cabbage, carrot, basil, and cilantro tossed in Vietnamese lime-vinaigrette. Tossed with ground peanut – $9.95
The following items are served with cabbage, fresh red onion, green onion, and cilantro. Tossed in Thai chili lime sauce.
- Nam Sod Chicken – Ground chicken, whole roasted peanut, and ginger – $11.50
- Larb Gai – Ground chicken and roasted rice powder – $11.50
Cup of Soups – $6.50
- Tom Yum Kung – Thai sour and spicy lemongrass broth with shrimp and mushroom
- Tom Kha Gai – Coconut cream broth with chicken and mushroom.
- Tofu Soup – Clear broth, fresh tofu, glass noodle, and lettuce.
- Vegetable Soup – Mixed veggies in clear broth.
- Soup Bo Vien – Beef meatball in pho broth.
Viet Thai House Specialty – $22.95
The following dishes are served with steamed rice. Additional $2 substitute for fried rice or brown rice.
- Spicy Catfish – Catfish filet stir-fried with eggplant, onion, bell pepper, and spicy basil sauce.
- Grouper – Crispy filet served with Panang curry, green curry, or spicy basil.
- Pra Nin Rah Prik (Basil Tilapia) – Deep-fried Tilapia filet served with light sweet chili basil sauce, pineapple chunk, onion, green bean, tomato, and bell peppers.
- Gang Quah Shrimp – The heat of this exotic curry balances out its sweetness of pineapple, tomato, bell pepper, and basil leaf.
- Beef Hot Plate – Sliced steak, green bean, carrot, and mushroom stir-fried with garlic and black pepper sauce and served on a hot plate.
- Stir-fried Seafood – Combination of shrimp, mussels, squid, and crab meat. Stir-fried with green bean, bell pepper, and onion in yellow curry powder and garlic.
Lunch is served Tuesday thru Friday from 11 am to 3 pm.
The following rice plates are served with fresh tomato, cucumber, lettuce, pickled carrot, and lime fish sauce – Lunch is $11.95 – Dinner is $16.25
- Com Bo Nuong – Grilled marinated in lemongrass – Angus beef.
- Com Tom Nuong – Grilled marinated jumbo shrimp.
- Com Thit Nuong – Grilled marinated pork.
- Com Ga Nuong – Grilled marinated chicken.
Bun – Vermicelli Noodle Bowl
All noodle bowls are served with fresh lettuce, bean sprout, pickled carrot, cucumber, onion, and lime-fish sauce topped with grounded peanuts – Lunch is $11.95 – Dinner is $16.25
- Bun Bo Nuong – Marinated grilled Angus beef.
- Bun Ga Nuong – Grilled marinated chicken.
- Bun Sate Chicken (sub beef or shrimp, add $2) – Stir-fried chicken in sate sauce. No cucumber or lettuce with this dish.
- Bun Cha Glo – Vietnamese crispy egg roll.
- Bun Thit Nuong – Marinated grilled pork.
- Bun Thit Nuong Cha Glo – Vietnamese egg roll and marinated grilled pork.
- Bun Tom Nuong – Grilled shrimp.
- Bun Dac Biet (add $3)(Not available in lunch size) – Combination of meat and egg roll.
Lunch is $11.96 – Dinner is $16.50 – Lunch is served Tuesday thru Friday from 11 am to 3 pm.
The following dishes are served with steamed rice. Your choice of chicken, pork, tofu, or vegetable (sub beef or shrimp, add $2). Sub-fried rice or brown rice, add $2.
- Red Curry – The blending of various kinds of herbs and spices with shrimp paste. The dominant flavor is different kinds of red chili and shallot. Prep with bamboo shoots, bell pepper, and basil.
- Yellow Curry – The blending between Thai herbs and spices with Indian spices, especially turmeric, which provides yellow color to the curry. Prep with potato chunks and white onion.
- Green Curry – Similar to the Red Curry, however, green (young) chili is used instead of red chili, therefore, has a unique greeny aroma and hotness from green chili.
- Panang Curry – Another version of Red Curry with a strong flavor from cumin, coriander seed, and dried red chili. Prep with bell pepper and basil.
- Mussaman Curry – Indian-style curry with high contents of Indian spices such as mace, cardamom, cinnamon, coriander seed, and cumin cooked with peanuts. Prep with potato, onion, and cashew.
Lunch is $11.95 – Dinner is $16.95 – Lunch is served Tuesday thru Friday from 11 am to 3 pm.
The following dishes are served with steamed rice. Your choice of chicken, pork, tofu, or vegetable (sub beef or shrimp, add $2). Substitute fried rice or brown rice – add $2.
- Veggie Thai – mixed veggies stir-fried in garlic sauce.
- Viet Thai Chicken – Crispy chicken glazed with Viet-Thai sauced and served with steamed broccoli.
- Pad Kra Prow (Spicy Basil) – Ground meat stir-fried with green bell pepper, white onion, and basil leaf with chili and garlic sauce.
- Thai Rama – Peanut sauce sauteed with fresh garlic and chili paste served on a bed of broccoli.
- Garlic and Pepper – Green bean and carrot in black pepper and garlic sauce and served on a bed of shredded cabbage.
- Pad Prik King – Green bean, bell pepper, basil leaf, and chopped kaffir lime leaf sauteed in curry paste.
- Spicy Bamboo – Bamboo shoot, bell pepper, and basil stir-fried in lemongrass chili paste.
- Baby Corn – Baby corn, mushroom, bamboo shoot, carrot, zucchini, and onion, stir-fried in garlic sauce.
- Spicy Eggplant – Choice of ground meat stir-fried in chili sauce with eggplant, bell pepper, onion, and basil leaf.
- Xao Xa Ot (Lemongrass) – Stir-fried lemongrass, chili, onion, and garlic.
- Ginger – Mixed veggies stir-fried in ginger sauce.
- Cashew – Mixed veggies sauteed in peppercorn sauce with cashew nut.
- Broccoli – Broccoli and carrot sauteed in garlic oyster sauce.
- Sweet and Sour – Choice of sliced meat, pineapple chunk, tomato, onion, and bell pepper in sweet and sour sauce.
Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup
The following Pho is garnished with a combination of cilantro, onion, basil, and bean sprout. Rice noodles in five-spice beef broth.
- Pho Dac Biet – Combination of rare beef, meatball, tendon, tripe, and brisket – $17.95
- Pho Seafood – Combination seafood including shrimp, squid, scallops, crab meat, and fish ball – $17.95
Pho (2 choices) Lunch $12.95 – Dinner $16.50
- Rare beef
Hu Tieu va Mi Tuoi
The following main soups are prepared in clear broth, onion, cilantro, fried garlic, and fresh lettuce. Your choice of egg or rice noodles.
- A1: Wonton (all day) filled with ground chicken and BBQ sliced pork.
- A2: BBQ pork.
- A3: Shrimp and crab meat.
- A4: Chicken.
- A5: Seafood – shrimp, squid, scallops, crab meat, and fish ball.
Not available for lunch – Dinner is $16.95
- Tom Yum Noodle – Rice noodles with seafood, ground chicken, cilantro, onion, fried garlic, and ground peanuts.
- Kao Soi – Chicken yellow curry soup broth, rice noodles, and bean sprouts. Garnished with pickled sour mustard, fried garlic, onion, cilantro, and crispy egg noodle.
Noodles and Rice
The following noodle and rice dishes are prepared with your choice of chicken, pork, tofu, or mixed vegetable (substitute beef or shrimp, add $2). Lunch is $11.95 – Dinner is $16.95
- Pad Thai – This is considered one of the most traditional dishes from Thailand, and is made with rice stick noodles, bean sprouts, eggs, light green onion, and grounded peanuts.
- Pad Khi Mao (Spicy Noodle) – A signature dish of Thailand. Made with rice flat noodles, stir-fried in spicy lemon grass chili paste green bean, bell pepper, onion, tomato, and basil leaf.
- Pad Se Yu – Flat rice noodles stir-fried with egg, broccoli, and carrot in sweet dark soy sauce.
- Pad Woon Sen – This dish is popular all over Thailand. Using mung bean noodles combined with veggies and full flavor of fried garlic.
- Spicy Jun Noodle – Country-style Pad Thai with crab meat, bean sprouts, onion, and topped with grounded peanuts.
- Khua Noodle – Rice flat noodles, egg, and bean sprouts stir-fried in light garlic sauce. Served on a bed of fresh lettuce.
- Chow Mein – Stir-fried egg noodles with fresh vegetables in light soy sauce.
- Thai Fried Rice – Fried rice with egg, tomato, and white onion.
- Pineapple Fried Rice – This is a classic unique flavor of curry powder rice stir-fried with chicken, pineapple chunk, egg, onion, raisin, and cashew nut.
- BBQ Pork Fried Rice – Fried rice with BBQ pork, onion, raisin, egg, and topped with cashew nut.
- Andaman Fried Rice (not available for lunch) – Combination seafood (shrimp, mussel, squid, crab meat), egg, onion, and basil leaf. In spicy lemongrass chili paste – $17.50
- Roti – $3
- Curry Sauce – $6
- Peanut Sauce – $3
- Sticky Rice – $3
- Cucumber Salad – $4
- Fried Rice – $6
- Steamed Rice – $2.50
- Steamed Vegetable – $6
- Custard Sweet Sticky Rice – $8
- Mango Sweet Sticky Rice – $9
- Fried Banana Honey – $5
- Roti with sweetened condense milk – $5
- Coconut Sticky Rice – $6
- Coconut Banana – $5
Iced and Hot Drink
- Thai Iced Thea – Small $4 – Large $8
- Thai Iced Coffee – Small $4 – Large $8
- Cafe Sua Da (Vietnamese Iced Coffee) $5.50
- Iced Tea (refill) $3
- Lemonade – $3
Soda ($3 refill)
- Diet Coke
- Root Beer (Bargs)
- Dr. Pepper